Tuesday 30 October 2012

Deepest Hopes

O The Great! Let me utter my heart's voice when I feel happy. Let me voice my heart's song when I feel sad. I know that You are The Great who must fulfill my request. I want You recognize me when I obey You. I want You remind me when I am so far away from You. At this beautiful moment in my one life. I've got a baby after long time to wait. I am a real father now. I hope, do hope from my deepest heart. I want all my family, my babies, my daughters, my sons, my big family are always in the great condition. I want them be the great man in the great world. I want them always remember You wherever and whenever they are.

O the Great! I am an ordinary man who have many requests. I am so shy when I know that my faith is not strong enough. Sometimes I do what must I do. But sometimes I do what shouldn't I do. I am so sorry O the Great. You know, You are the Forgeiver. Please forgive all my mistakes.



Search box

Custom Search
free counters

Total Pageviews