Friday 20 December 2013

A Crying Teacher



           What do you feel when your teacher cries in front of the class? It’s a bad experience.
This bad experience happened in my classroom. I was student of senior high school student of third grade. My mathematics teacher was Mrs. Maria. She taught us about trigonometry at that time. My classroom was so messy and my friends were so noisy. When she entered our classroom, my friends didn’t stop talking and joking. Knowing this situation, she reminded us not to do this bad habit. She also told that today our lesson was about trigonometry. My friends listened to her then followed her lesson.
            I sat the first line in front of her table. I really enjoyed following her lesson because I do like math. She stood in front of us for explaining and writing the pattern in the whiteboard. Suddenly I heard students who sat in the last row talking and laughing loudly. I thought they were joking so that it was so noisy.
            Mrs. Maria was so angry with them. She directly pointed my friends who sat in the last row to come forward. She asked my friend, Lena, to answer number one problem. Lena didn’t care her. She laughed and didn’t want to come forward to answer. She said something but I couldn’t understand what she meant. Her response made Mrs. Maria hurt . She finally cried in front of us. Soon our classroom became so quite and calm.
This incident looked so bad for us. As student, we should respect and pay attention to our teacher. Never make them angry or sad because our teachers are our parents.

Search box

Custom Search
free counters

Total Pageviews