Thursday 25 November 2010

The fair mosquitoes

Wife : “Oh dear! What is it? Many mosquitoes play here. They suck me, darling. I can’t stand it!”


Husband : (smiling to his wife) “Well, what is going on? What happen in our house, in my room? I never feel that those mosquitoes suck me, darling”

Wife : “R-e-a-l-l-y! Look at me now! Look at this skin. It makes me pain, darling” You see?

Husband : “Well I think all mosquitoes here are fair and have feeling”

Wife : “What do you mean?”

Husband : “As you know, my body is so thin, aren’t I? So, may be they yearn for the thinnest body which is like me. If they suck my blood, it makes me faint, darling. But if they suck your blood, it means nothing. There will be no problem do you have because you are so fat”

Wife : “….???”

Search box

Custom Search
free counters

Total Pageviews