Wednesday 4 November 2009

Misunderstanding

What do you feel if your schedule is not fix? It is annoying. Yes, this incident made me tired. On last Wednesday, I got a confusing thing. It was about intensive learning schedule for third year students. In fact, my time is for Thursday but the coordinator of intensive learning told me that I had to teach. At first I didn’t know about it.

After the bell rang, I went outside from my classroom. I didn’t go to teacher office because I have another business. I went to my motorcycle when I wanted to ride it, somebody called me. O la la, He was the coordinator of intensive learning. He ran and shouted. “Wait a minute, Mr. I asked you to teach because Mr. John, mathematic teacher is absent. So you replace him now”. I answered, “Ok, thanks”. Then he went back to teacher office.

I cancelled to go home. I stopped my motorcycle then I went to teacher office. But when I entered it he came to me and said, “Well, Mr. I am so sorry because it is not your time anymore. There is a mathematic teacher now. So, you don’t teach now. Sorry sir”. Oh dear. My mind said, “O…I know that today is not my schedule so I don’t teach now”. After that I drank a cup of tea to make my feeling better. It was so annoying. But I was not angry because I knew that it was misunderstanding.

Search box

Custom Search
free counters

Total Pageviews